Empowered and Authentic Living, PLLC, is a holistic wellness center located in Hoffman Estates, IL.
Are You a Like-Minded, Licensed Therapist?
Our licensed counselors are clinical therapists who provide treatment for men, women, couples, families, teens, and children in Hoffman Estates, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago, near the Interstate-90 (I-90) tollway.
Beyond individual and joint sessions, we also facilitate group therapy, workshops, and retreats, and present at various venues. We also offer CEU classes.
Joining Empowered and Authentic Living, PLLC
We are looking for like-minded clinicians who share our values and philosophies. We support each team member and provide avenues for professional and personal growth. You’ll find us to be driven, goal-oriented, warm, fun, and laid back. If your personality and philosophy fit with ours, we would love to talk with you.
- Fully licensed (LCPC, LCSW, or PsyD)
- Strong candidates who hold an LPC and are interested in working toward full licensure will also be considered
We are looking for someone with
- a friendly demeanor
- a high level of professionalism
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- Provide individual, couple, family therapy, or group therapy
- 15 to 25 hours with additional hours possible in the near future
- Provide individual, couple, family therapy, or group therapy if interested
- Participate in individual supervision as needed or required (LPCs)
- Attend monthly team meetings/group supervision (Online or in person)
- Collaborate with the team
- Schedule and manage your own caseload
- Work from office or home depending on client needs
- Collect fees from clients
- Flexible schedule that you can manage on your own
- We do the onboarding with insurance companies
- We submit claims and handle problem claim issues so you can focus on therapy
- We handle intake procedures
- Clinical supervision
- Professional Liability Insurance provided
- Full practice management online system to manage all client information
- Free attendance to all classes and workshops EAL offers
- Split commission depending on experience and full time/part-time hours
- Yearly stipend for CEUs
- Opportunity to pursue and initiate any programming that fits within EAL’s mission and philosophy
LEARN ABOUT US